- “The food. It’s always about the food. The more fried – the better! (But please don’t tell my wife I said that…)”
- “I usually go for the music. The free shows are great this year.”
- “I like the rides --a lot. Sometimes my dad has to go with me because my brother chickens out.”
- “The food!”
- “The butter and cheese sculptures are pretty cool.”
- “We try to go to at least 2 or 3 concerts each year. The tickets are free or a really good price. Oh, and I always look forward to the different food.”
- “Our kids love the petting zoo and learning about the animals. Animal facts are pretty much all we hear for weeks after.”
Thank you to our residents for sharing your favorite parts of the fair! The grounds open each day at 8:00am, with the midway and exhibit buildings opening at 10:00am. You can check out www.nysfair.org for more information and a full schedule.